Midnight Views Week 5
Red Zone woes cost the Jags, Titans, Ravens, and Raiders. in week 5. Let's recap:
· Giants vs Panthers- 33-31. Panthers The Odell Beckham show ended in awe as Graham Gano nailed a 63 yard field goal as time expired to win the game.
· Jaguars vs Chiefs: 30-14 Chiefs. Blake Bortles had one of the worst QB performances I have ever seen
· Titans vs Bills: 13-12 Bills. You beat the champs only to lose to the Bills, make up your mind Tennessee.
· Dolphins vs Bengals: 27-17 Bengals. Bengals opportunistic defense strikes again with two late defensive touchdowns.
· Falcons vs Steelers: 41-17 Steelers. The question all week was can the Falcons offense travel, the answer was no.
· Ravens vs Browns: 12-9 Browns. “The Browns won on one of the ugliest looking field goals in history of football but it’s a beautiful sight in Cleveland, trust me.” Al Michaels
· Broncos vs Jets: 34-16 Jets. Explosive plays were plenty for Jets offense both by air and by land.
· Packers vs Lions: 31-24 Lions. A lot to be critical of the Packers in this game but ultimately it is pretty hard to win if your kicker misses 4 field goals.
· Raiders vs Chargers: 26-10 Chargers. Hey Blake Bortles, hold my beer. Signed, Derek Carr.
· Cardinals vs 49ers: 28-18 Cardinals. Cardinals defense forces 5 turnovers as they earn first win of the season.
· Rams vs Seahawks: 33-31 Rams. Donald, Suh, and Gurley lead the Rams in 4th quarter to earn a hard win in Seattle
· Vikings vs Eagles: 23-21 Vikings. Vikings look buttoned up, Eagles didn’t.
· Cowboys vs Texans: 19-16. Battle of Texas turns into a back and forth bar brawl, Texans win in OT.